It’s time to ditch that expensive gym membership and workout while being comfortable and safe in your own home. With an exercise bike, you can watch TV, keep an eye on the kids, or catch-up on work while getting fit.
- 【ULTRA SILENT】The exercise bike uses a magnetic wheel, which is different from the traditional sprocket, and can support a maximum weight of 264 pounds. Magnetic wheels provide smoother and quieter driving. Don't worry about disturbing your baby or neighbors, you can rest assured to enjoy your exercise time.
- 【LCD DISPLAY】The LCD display on the exercise bike can track and record your exercise distance, speed, time, calories and heart rate in real time. So that you can understand your progress and adjust your exercise plan. The tablet stand above the monitor allows you to enjoy video and music while exercising, keeping your mind and body happy.
- 【FOLDABLE】The exercise bike adopts a foldable structure and can be easily and completely folded. Do not take up the size of the family space to minimize storage space. Unfold the exercise bike for exercise anytime, anywhere, easy to store. The seat is also a folding design. Therefore, this exercise bike can save more space.Folded size:12.6"L x 16.5" W x 53.5" H.
- 【ADJUSTABLE SEAT&10LEVEL RESISTANCE】The up and down adjustable seat is suitable for users of different heights and helps you find the best exercise posture. At the same time, This stationary exercise bike uses a magnetoresistive mechanism with 10-level resistance. Suitable for exercisers at all stages, whether you are a beginner or a professional, you can choose according to your actual situation and adapt to different exercise intensities.
- 【WARRANTY】We will provide customers with parts replacement for 12 months. If there are any problems on the way, please contact our customer service. We will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible. Magic Life exercise bike is worth your expectation.
- Collapsible home trainer fitness bike with 8 resistance levels, quick and easy to set up and foldaway - developed by F-Bike market leader Ultrasport
- Indoor cycling with this fitness and cardio device for strengthening your circulatory system. Folded dimensions: approx. 131 x 43.5 x 45 cm
- Robust stamina builder for effective muscle build-up using 8 resistance levels
- Training computer with LCD display, Functions: Time / scan / calories / speed / distance / pulse
- Effective muscle and endurance training - max. user weight of up to approx. 100 kg
- ULTRA QUIET MAGNETIC WHEEL - The exercise bike uses a frictionless 2.5kg magnetic internal flywheel; providing a smoother and quieter ride than traditional exercise bikes. No need to worry about disturbing your family, housemates or neighbours!
- 8 RESISTANCE LEVELS - The bike uses an adjustable magnetic resistive mechanism with 8 different levels of resistance. So whether you are just starting out or an experienced enthusiast; you can select a level of resistance appropriate to you, and adjust accordingly throughout your workout to gain the maximum benefits.
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD DISPLAY - The LCD display tracks distance, speed, time and calories to enables you to manage your workout.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT, PADDED FOR COMFORT WITH BACKREST - The seat height can be adjusted to accommodate users of different heights, and help you achieve the best exercise posture. The seat is made of high-density foam and ergonomically designed for maximum comfort, complete with backrest to support your spine.
- FOLDABLE FOR EASY STORAGE - The exercise bike is easily folded away when not required; minimising the amount of space required (especially useful in smaller rooms or homes/apartments). It can be unfolded just as easily again whenever you fancy a workout. Assembled Dimensions (HxWxD): 115cm x 97 x 51 cm. Folded Dimensions: 115 x45 cm. Saddle Height: 76-89cm. Weight: 19kg. Max User Weight: 120kg.
- 【Adjustable Limitless Resistance】Dripex Stationary Bike equipped with a heavy bidirectional flywheel. Various tension levels allow you to create different intense workout thus burning more calories.
- 【LCD Display & Hand Pulse】The pre-assembled Digital Monitor will real-timely track and record your exercise time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse through the hand pulse, it helps to know your exercise progress and adjust the plan timely.
- 【Safe/Comfortable/Movable & 330lbs weight capacity】The anti-slip pedals coming with adjustable toe cages. 8-level adjustable seat and 6-level handlebar fit different heights. Front foot tube wheels help you move the bike easily.
- 【Super Smooth & Quiet】Infinite resistance system and Belt Drive System create an unbelievably smooth and nearly silent ride. The wool felt brake pad makes the emergency stop brake is timely, safe and convenient while pressing the button.
- 【Trustworthy Stationary Bike】This exercise bike comes with installation tools. Please pay attention to the pedal assembling, the left pedal needs to be screwed in counter-clockwise. 100% satisfied solution if any issue! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
- FITNESS EQUIPMENT – Get fit in the comfort of your own home with your very own exercise bike.
- ADJUSTABLE – Features an adjustable padded saddle as well as pedals with an adjustable safety strap. This allows you to alter the bike to find the most comfortable position to suit your needs. Plus, it makes it perfect for the whole family as you can adjust the features to cater to everybody.
- MONITOR – Keep track of your progress throughout your ride with the monitor display feature on the bike. Track your time, speed, distance and calorie count with the large, easy to read computer screen.
- COLOURS – Add a pop of colour to your home gym, living area or even your bedroom by choosing between black, green, yellow, blue and grey.
- VERSATILE – This bike offers friction resistance with a manually adjusted tension control so you can challenge your fitness and push yourself further. This also makes it great for beginners as you can start off at a tension that suits your level and work your way up by increasing the intensity each time.
- What You Get: A Smooth and Quiet Low Impact Folding Indoor Cycling Bike. It helps you do aerobic cardio workout at Home anytime.
- Ergonomic: Fit User's leg length start from 72cm with 120 kgs Weight Capacity. It has add-on back pad/handle to help stabilize your body and padded seat with more cushion and rebound performance.
- Add-on Arm Exercise: With Strong Resistance Bands works your upper body to make a full body workout.
- Innovation: Brand-new 16 level magnetic tension offer precise adjustments. User can have a smooth and quiet cycle training at home.
- Trackable: Track your progress with big monitor that shows time, distance, pulse, speed, etc. Build-in Phone/Tablet Holder can stand all of these devices.
- The GB60 top of the range exercise bike, comes with a solid 6 kg flywheel and self-generating power, which means you don’t have to place the bike near a power socket or run cables across your room
- You can tailor the intensity of your workout, while you cycle, by selecting the desired resistance level via the console; there are 32 levels of electronic resistance for you to choose from
- To help keep you motivated, there are 20 fitness programs built into the console; designed by Reebok master trainers to take you from a gentle cycle to a challenging mountainous hill climb
- The LCD screen provides the feedback you need to help improve your fitness level by tracking and displaying your progress; including speed, distance, time, calories, pulse, watts, bodyfat and RPM
- The padded comfort saddle, with vertical and horizontal seat adjustment, balanced pedals with adjustable straps and soft hand grips allow you to get comfortable so you can focus on your fitness
- COME AND GO: Not ready to give up your cycling studio class while staying at home? Here’s a game-changer. Roll this exercise bike into your living room and burn some calories like you do in the studio. After finishing, just fold it up and roll it away!
- HAS YOUR BACK: After the high-tensity session with standing and pedaling, sit down on the padded seat with comfortable back support and handlebars to relieve the strain on your back and spine. The plus side? Use them to target more muscles
- GET FIT IN SILENCE: Exercise to the max without waking up your family or blocking the sound of the morning news; with 8 magnetic resistance levels on this exercise bike, you can increase your power without increasing your noise
- FOR FUNCTION AND FUN: Track your speed, calories burned, pulse, distance, and current time on the LCD screen for training at your own pace; watch a video or movie on your phone or tablet with the electronics holder
- WHAT YOU GET: A foldable exercise bike with a translucent, streamlined flywheel shell, and a comfy back support and seat that enable you to vary the workout; get fit and build muscle in the comfort of your own home!
- 【Perfect Design Super Mute】This exercise bike has a 6 KG heavy bidirectional flywheel + step free resistance level adjustment + double-sided protection + low noise and less-maintenance belt drive system for optimal power transmission, which allows you to exercise without interrupting anyone around you.
- 【Digital Monitoring】When start working, the digital monitor will real-timely track and record your exercise time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse, so that you can know your progress and adjust your exercise plan in time.
- 【Safe and Easy to Move】The sturdy frame, 13 Ibs resistance adjustable flywheel and 390 lbs bearing weight give this exercise bike a rock solid build that will keep your cycling safer and more comfortable. With the front-mounted transport wheels you can easily move it.
- 【Ideal Gym Machine】Effective training for 5 major parts - abdomen, buttocks, arms, thighs, and waist. This indoor exercise bike is the gospel of obese people, a good helper for exercisers. With 45 minutes of exercise every day, you can easily burn calories and own a perfect body.
- 【Delivery】Product shipped from UK Warehouse Directly, and the delivery time is usually about 3-5 business days (If you have problems with the exercise bike, please feel free to contact us, it's our pleasure to service you)!
- This Exercise Bike helps in increasing your stamina. Comfortable non-slip pedals straps keep your feet fixed and ensure the stability, you can focus on your work or watch your favorite TV serials while using the spin exercise bike. The adjustable foot straps is flexible to accommodate users of different sizes of feet to meet different requirements.
- Built in 10kg flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the spin bike guarantee the stability while cycling. Belt drive system creates a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It will NEVER disturb the family or roommates and virtually no maintenance requested. The spin exercise bike can be easily moved around due to dual transportable wheels.
- Training with large, easy to read LCD display, Functions: Time / scan / calories / speed / distance / pulse. You can get your exercise data directly!
- Easily adjust the resistance level with the knob to meet your needs. This arm & leg spin exercise bike is a great choice for beginners. Effective training for five major parts - abdomen, buttocks, arms, thighs, and waist. Keep your cycling safer and more comfortable.
- The bottle rack keeps your water supply close at hand, the caged pedals ensures that your feet are securely fastened and won't slip during high intensity workout.
Flex Like a Pro With the Best Exercise Bikes!
How do you feel about working out? Not a true fan? Not really interested in getting up and signing up for a gym membership? Well, that’s okay! You’re not the only one out there who doesn’t like it. And if you think about your tough day to day chores or even your job schedule, maybe going out there for a workout seems impossible.
But on the other hand, you can’t just give up on taking care of yourself. A healthy body helps you have a healthy mind as well. Not to mention all the problems that you’ll avoid if you keep yourself in great condition. No extra kilos, no back pain and no diseases. Having durability and stamina will make you see everyday life under a new light.
So how can you make sure that you stay fit and on top of your game without going through a heavy workout that seems boring and not interesting at all? Drum roll… The best exercise bikes are here to save the day! Have you ever tried indoor cycling? Think about turning your place into a home gym where you can enjoy your cardio workout exactly how you like it.
If you like cycling but don’t have a road bike or if your city isn’t made for cyclists to move around freely, then getting an indoor exercise bike is the best way to go. Plus it’s much safer than going out and riding your way between all those cars. And you can even start your collection of gym equipment one step at a time and make the perfect body with simple home workouts in your living room.
Why Do I Need The Best Exercise Bike?
“Why the best exercise bike and not the best treadmill?” you might ask. Well, the thing is that stationary bikes and all types of stationary gym equipment are great for people who don’t want to hit the gym. So the choice is up to you depending on the type of workout you want to do. Rowing machines for example are another great choice! You can find all these if you take a look through our guides. Who needs dumbbells after all?
Home exercise bikes have many features that you might find very interesting, especially if you want to start with the basics. Pedalling is something that every single one of you can do no matter your fitness level. You can adjust the level of resistance exactly how you want it and not pressure yourself. That way you can rest assured that you won’t injure yourself and you will take it to the next level on your pace.
And you might think that an indoor exercise bike is good for your lower body only. That’s not true at all! You can train your upper body as well and actually do it at the same time. How cool is that? Just an hour on your bike every once in a while and you’ll feel more refreshed than ever. Increase your strength without living the comfort of your home with the best exercise bike of the market now. All you need to do is narrow down your options and check the features that you would like to have.
LOOKING FOR A TREDMILL INSTEAD?
Key Features That Make The Best Exercise Bike
Let’s talk about features! As you can imagine, shopping for a home exercise bike can be quite difficult if you don’t have any experience. But even if you do, from being a gym owner, for example, there are things that you should always take into consideration before making a decision.
Having the right space to place your indoor exercise bike is very essential and might affect your choice if you live in a small to medium-sized house. That’s why you should always check the bike’s dimensions before finalising your purchase.
Always have in mind that if you’re looking for a bike that’s portable and easily stored, then you need to check its weight as well. A folding exercise bike will do the trick if you have limited space! That way you can reduce its size after training and place it somewhere until your next session. Transportation wheels are always a plus if you want to move it from one room to another in a couple of seconds.
3. Informational Console
Most indoor cycling bikes come with a display that you’ll find in the front where important information appears and help you with your workout. All your metrics, like speed, duration, resistance, calories and many more will be right there to motivate you even more. Plus, if you choose a high-end bike, you’ll be able to control your workout from there. Changing the resistance for example.
4. Heart Monitor
Wondering about your heart rate? Just grab the pulse sensors and watch the heart rate monitor drawing a clear picture of your condition. That way you’ll know if you overdo it with your training and need to slow down. Don’t pressure yourself if you’re a beginner. Just take it one step at a time and you’ll soon see your stamina upgrading day by day.
Smart bikes, that are on the expensive side, come with a bunch of amazing features. Some of them have to do with connectivity, mainly with your smartphone. You can download training apps to help you with this process. Tips and tricks about greater and faster results that will motivate you even more and give you a boost like no other. Scroll through your touchscreen and find the program that suits you best. The most common way to do so is via Bluetooth which everyone knows how to use. And even if you don’t, detailed information will get you there!
What Type Of Exercise Bike Suit You?
There’s a number of different stationary bikes that you need to consider as a possible option for you. Let’s have a look together!
Manual Exercise Bikes
They are powered by your movements without the need to plug them into a socket. That gives you a lot of freedom when it comes to placing them somewhere in your home. One downside though is the way that you control the resistance. You have to twist a dial and find the convenient level for you without knowing extra information.
Electric Exercise Bikes
As you can imagine by their name, you need to plug them to an electrical source. They offer you digital monitoring of your workout which is perfect for tracking your progress and setting new goals. Changing your speed and the resistance level is super easy and you don’t have to lose your flow.
Upright Exercise Bikes
Have you ever sat up straight on your road bike as a kid? Upright bikes give you the opportunity to work out sitting up or leaning forward and take your leg training one step ahead. It’s a little bit of a challenge but it will be worth it once you see your muscles lean and strong like never before. Most of them are also foldable which makes them ideal for those of you with space-troubles. If you’re looking forward to hardcore workouts, take into consideration that they tend to be less stable at high speeds.
They’re also known as spinning bikes and they become more and more popular each day. Spin classes are to blame! This type of exercise bike uses a flywheel to provide the resistance level and help you strengthen your body. They’re a bit heavier than most upright bikes of the market because of their construction. The adjustable seat helps you get comfortable and create a similar feeling to a traditional road bike.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Another great type of bike for indoor cycling which is also pretty comfortable. Your feet are ahead of you and not beneath you. It looks like you’re sitting in a reclined seating position. People with back pain or maybe of an older age group will love them. Super stable even in high speeds and safer than any other type of bike.
Mini Exercise Bikes
They don’t look like a bike really. Except for the pedals! Plot twist… you can pedal with your arms as well! You can place them in front of your couch and armchair or even under your office desk. Have a light workout to help your stiff legs and joints. From a home gym to an office gym!
How Much Do The Best Exercise Bikes Cost?
Depending on the features that you’re after, and even the type of exercise bike that you want, the price might change. Quality plays a major role, as it does in most of the things that you can buy in the market. Don’t worry though! Here you can find the best options for all kinds of budgets.
Cheap Exercise Bikes
The thing is that you can buy a bike for less than a hundred pounds. But don’t expect it to have all the latest features. They are as basic as they come and they offer you a “starter pack” on your pedalling journey. They tend to land on the manual type and don’t track your progress or heart rate for example. Why buy one then? If you’re new to indoor cycling they’ll do the job just fine. Start with one of these and upgrade your equipment in the future.
Mid-Range Exercise Bikes
In case you want to spend a little more and buy an exercise bike which will last through time, then a few hundred pounds will be necessary. Find an electric bike that suits your needs and covers all the features that you want such as a wide variety of resistance levels, calorie tracking and heart rate monitor and you won’t regret it one bit.
High-End Exercise Bikes
Let’s talk about the premium type of bikes. They might cost you up to 2,000 pounds. A lot! That’s true! But if you’re a gym owner who wants to upgrade gym equipment or an expert cyclist then don’t hold back and dive right into the amazing world of high-end exercise bikes.
Are Exercise Bikes Suitable For All Ages?
Exercise bikes aren’t designed for children and that’s mainly because of their height. Even though you can adjust the seat, the pedals and every single part in some bikes, kids won’t be able to exercise while staying totally safe. That’s why the preferred age for someone to start their indoor cycling adventure is adolescence.
If you’re someone that belongs in an older age group, then don’t worry at all. Make sure that you choose the right bike for your needs. Maybe a recumbent bike will be perfect for you as they are more comfortable with a backrest to keep you protected and stable during your training.