Phone Holder For Running
Which to buy? Running Armband, Running Belt or Running Vest?
How to Find the Perfect Running Belt
In order to find the best running belt for yourself, you should consider your individual running needs. There are a large variety of belts out there that are each made for different running types. Do you need something that carries your water supply? Something to brighten up your running look? Or just something to toss your keys in?
Fortunately, there are running belt options for everything:
Keep in mind what kind of runner you are when deciding on which running belt to purchase.
Why is a belt the best Phone holder for running?
While running backpacks are helpful for carrying larger amounts of items, they are pretty bulky as far as running accessories go. A running belt is a perfect balance between lightweight and functionality, making them a favorite running accessory for many frequent runners.
Here are the top benefits of using a running belt:
1. Running belts provide secure pocket space.
Running attire tends to lack pockets or any kind of storage space, and this is where a running belt comes in handy. Normal running shorts either don’t have pockets at all or have very tiny pockets, leaving no room for a normal sized phone or for keys to safely be stored.
If you are going for a longer run or participating in a marathon, you will certainly need more pocket space than typical running shorts have to offer. Running belts are the ideal solution for this!
2. Running belts are incredibly inexpensive.
Running belts are hardly an investment (however, keep in mind that not every running belt will be a great low price). Depending on the type, quality, and functions you are looking for in a running belt, the price for one can range from £5 to £70. You can easily find a really nice, high quality running belt for £20-£45.
It is definitely recommended that you do not skimp on the quality of running belt that you purchase. You need your running belt to be able to withstand the harsh movement involved with frequent running in order to get a lot of use from it. Designers have worked hard with athletes to figure out the perfect running belt designs that are both durable and functional. But, if you are simply looking for a lightweight small pack then a cheaper one will do just fine.
3. Running belts are very comfortable.
Aside from just fitting around your waist comfortably, running belts really make your runs more comfortable. If you go for a run and decide to carry your belongings by hand, this can quickly grow tiring.
Holding things in your hands for any amount of time is very uncomfortable. If you start off on a run with your keys in one hand and a bottle of water in the other, you will soon find just how annoying and tiring your hands get. This added weight in your hands would begin to drag you down and distract you from your run, which is never good.
Hands tend to get sweaty during a run, which also makes carrying items by hand very impractical and unsafe. Nobody wants to have their phone, or water bottle, accidentally slip through their fingers. To add on to this potential series of unfortunate events, a hand cramp from holding something in the same position is inevitable.
Any runner will agree that carrying your belongings while you run is both annoying and distracting. Fortunately, these issues can be quickly eliminated by storing your belongings in a running belt.
4. Running belts can carry water on long runs.
Like the sweaty hand’s problem mentioned previously, carrying a water bottle while running is like waiting for a disaster. Stashing a water bottle in a running belt is the perfect solution. This will also eliminate the need to stop at a water fountain or anywhere else to find water.
Some running belts are meant just to carry your phone and keys, and they might be too small to hold a water bottle (but you can always try small water bottles like Simple Hydration Water Bottle.
If carrying lots of water is a must for you, there are lots of running belts and running backpacks that can accommodate this.
5. Runny belts can carry any first aid equipment you may need.
Training for any running event can get pretty intense. Dedicated runners train all over, from the streets to the woods. Unfortunately, accidents can happen, and it is always good to be prepared. If you are running in the woods and get a scratch, carrying first aid equipment with you is a very smart decision.
Some essential equipment to carry with you include:
You can get a small first aid kit for example, and take those essentials into your belt, so that they are always with you on your run.
While these items won’t be needed very often (hopefully), it is very comforting to know that you have them with you.
6. Running belts directly assist in building up your mental strength.
Having the right mindset while running is very important in order to stay focused.
If having the pack around your waist bothers you at first, it is also a great opportunity to become comfortable with something new. Adapting to the added weight around your waist helps you with endurance training, as well as helping with mental conditioning. Focusing your mind is a critical part of running.
7. Running belts help keep your runs focused by getting rid of any interruptions.
Any novice runner has experienced some kind of interruption to their run. In the beginning of your training, interruptions may seem unavoidable. Maybe you are on a longer run and get hungry and need to stop to find some nourishment. Maybe you get thirsty and want to stop to find some water. Stopping and interrupting your run can throw off your groove for the remainder of that run.
Running belts or backpacks packed with the essentials eliminate unnecessary interruptions you may encounter. By keeping everything you may need in the one convenient pack, you are able to stay on your path and keep focused on your run.
8. Running belts are useful for transportation to work.
If a running backpack is too bulky for what you’re looking for, but you’d still like to keep your necessary belongings in some type of storage compartment on a run, a running belt will be perfect for you.
If possible, commuting to work by running is a healthier and more economical option for many people. Storing all of your work-related items in a running belt keeps them out of the way until you are at your employment (and free from sweat!). This makes a change into clean work clothes quick and easy (hopefully you have a place to keep those clean clothes etc at work).
9. Running belts keep any digital devices safe and easy to reach at the same time.
Some people are dedicated listeners to music or podcasts while they run. Music can help you focus your mind on your running. A running belt is a great way to store whatever device you may use to listen to music on (using wireless headphones is recommended).
10. Running belts are practical for everyday activities in life.
Besides helping with your commute to work, running belts can be useful in all kinds of other scenarios as well. The possibilities are endless with these things.
For example, they can be used to keep important documents organized and nearby when traveling. If you are traveling overseas, you can keep your passport nearby and easily accessible in your running belt while also feeling good about how secure it is. Running belts can also be used to conveniently store items while casually running errands.
- ✔ 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄. Good shopping experience will be provided when you purchase this product. You are welcome to contact us for any reason.
- ✔ 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. Amazon brand EONO running waist belt bag is universally compatible with most smartphones up to 6.5″ diagonal including iPhones, Samsung phones, Google phones, Huawei phones and more. Fits 27.5 inch (67cm) to 42.5 inch (108cm) waist size with a fully adjustable elastic strap
- ✔ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. Constructed with ultra-light, breathable, skin-friendly material; Smooth also durable zippers; Super stretchy adjustable strap, this waist pack is really comfortable to ware and easy to access
- ✔ 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬. Two zip pockets for convenient storage for cellphone, ID, bank cards, cash, keys, tissue paper and more. Perfect athleisure piece for workout, running, walking, jogging, hiking, cycling, travelling and shopping
- ✔ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭. The fabric and zippers are water resistant finish. Will ensure your items dry and safe in moist conditions
- Comfortable & Breathable: Constructed with skin-friendly, ultra-light, soft, breathable material. Machine washable and quick drying waistband brings you a comfortable experience for running or other outdoor sports.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap: A fully adjustable elastic strap is suitable for most waist curve. The belt won't loosen during exercise once buckled. Always keep maximum stability while running movement.
- Large Capacity: Multiple pockets easy to store your workout necessities such as cellphones, keys, wallet etc. Free your hands while running. Convenient and smooth durable zipper seal design allowing EASY ACCESS while being NOT CUMBERSOME.
- Safe Design: Designed with reflector for safety and visibility when you are active in the dark. Unique cut out headphone hole enables you to enjoy music during exercise.
- Multi-function: Weather-resistant, lightweight waistband is ideal for fitness, gym workouts, travel, walking, jogging, cycling, climbing, walking the dog and outdoor activities.
- Ultra-thin breathable waterproof: The running belt use superior lycra material on the outside and TPU material on the inside. Soft and comfortable, ultra-thin and breathable. It is also waterproof to prevent your items from getting wet with sweat.
- Large capacity & 3 separate pockets: The waistpacks with three separate pockets to ensure that there is enough space for mobile phones, wallets, keys, cards and other necessities. The separate pockets for easy access and avoids the phone being scratched by keys. Comes with a headphone port that lets you enjoy music while exercising.
- Comfortable and adjustable: GORWRICH running belts has Super elasticity adjustable waistband soft and comfortable, 60cm-120cm adjustable length, suitable for most waist sizes. The belt won't loosen during exercise.
- Safe Design: The run belt equipped with 4 reflective strips which makes you noticeable at night and keeps your safety for evening running.
- Multi-purpose: The running wasits belt suitable for running, cycling, outing, mountain climbing, hiking, camping, jogging, travel and other activities.
- Multiple Pockets & No Scratches. 2 additional inner Small Pocket especially designed to hold and separate your keys to prevent scratching of your phone's screen or other valuables (product detailed drawing 3); 2 Big Pocket for smartphone, passport, credit card, cash or sports gels. Fitted with a special earphone hole for music enjoying during exercise.
- Double-layer Composite Design. Running waist pack is crafted of ultra-light, skin-friendly, breathable and moisture wicking lycra material. Interior material is Tpu water resistant finish, Will ensure your valuables dry and safe in moist conditions. Perfect for running, jogging, gym workouts, walking, hiking, cycling, shopping or traveling.
- Universally Compatible. Akalas running belt is universally compatible with most smartphones up to 6.7″ including iPhone 11 Pro Max XS X 8 7 Plus, Samsung S8 S9 S10 S20, Huawei and more. Simplify your phone holder running accessories with Akalas.
- NO BOUNCE! Soft elastic prevents chafing - does not bounce running or during rigorous activity. Fits 23.6 inch (60cm) to 43.3 inch (110cm) waist size with a fully adjustable elastic strap. The running waist bag also has a 3M Reflective Strip for safe running at night.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GURANTEE. Have more fun during your activities with our sport bum bag. If for some reason this running pouch belt isn’t all that you expected, contact us for a full refund.
- multi-access pocket openings throughout belt
- no buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing
- machine wash
- fastening: no buckle
- Comfortable and Adjustable: With skin-friendly soft breathable material and adjustable elastic strap, the waist pack is perfectly fit for waist curve and brings you a comfortable experience. It is convenient for running or other outdoor sports.
- Large Capacity: There is a hole for headphone cables and two pockets in the front , a breathable material pocket on the back, which has enough space for your essentials like wallet, keys, cards, etc. Two zippers allow you quickly to reach all must-have stuff.
- Safe Design: Designed with a reflective strip for safety and visibility even if you do sports in the dark. You can enjoy the sport at nights as much as you can.
- Lightable and Convenient: It is a lightable cool waist pack with high quality fabric for moisture wicking and quick drying to prevent your items wetting by sweat.
- Wide Application: Multi-pocket storage and ultra-light running belt adds color to your excerise life. Ideal for fitness, gym workouts, walking, jogging, cycling, climbing, travel and outdoor activities.