NIMXY Pumice Stone for Feet and Hands 2 Pcs – Foot Scrubber for Dead Hard Skin Removal – Natural Foot File and Callus Remover for Exfoliation
|Material||Pumice Stone for Feet|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9 x 6 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||100 Grams|
|Number of items||1|
|Unit count||2.00 count|
- ⭐ NATURAL SOLUTION: This foot scrubbing stone is a must-have accessory for an impeccable pedicure. Using a pumice stone may also help you remove body hair naturally, as well as improving blood circulation and exfoliate dark underarms
- ⭐ WHAT YOU GET: Our set includes 2 medium-sized pumice stones that are wrapped in shrink film. Each foot stone measures 9 x 6 x 2.5 cm so it fits in your hand for practicality. They are made with all-natural pumice, which makes them a safe tool for your at-home pedicure
- ⭐ GENTLE & EFFECTIVE: Using our pumice stone for feet regularly can help you remove dead skin cells, which may help prevent and eliminate calluses and hardened skin in a gentle and skin-friendly way, without having to scrub too hard
- ⭐ EASY TO USE: Soak your feet in warm water with a few drops of essential oils and bath salt. Damp the stone in water and use it to gently scrub your feet, elbow, and any other hardened skin area. Massage your skin with lotion to hydrate the skin
- 🌹 SPECIAL PRESENT: Get our pedicure pumice stone as a thoughtful and practical present for your family and friends. Surprise your loved ones with an all-natural pedicure accessory to use on cracked feet and hard skin for an at-home pamper session
NIMXY Pumice Stone for Feet and Hands
NIMXY – NATURAL LAVA PUMICE STONE
Our amazing pumice stone is an all-natural, organic solution to getting rid of hardened skin, calluses, and cracked feet. Because your skin is the body’s largest organ, paying attention to its health and look is vital.
To enjoy smooth, soft, and great-looking feet, all you have to do is use our natural pumice stone. It’s simple, efficient, and quick!
Enjoy smooth, soft skin
There’s nothing worse than not being able to wear your favorite pair of sandals or go to the beach because you are ashamed by the state of your feet. That’s where our pumice stone comes in: just soak your feet in warm water and file away calluses and dead skin. It’s really that simple!
Designed for an at-home SPA experience
Use our pumice stone for hard skin and enjoy a relaxing SPA experience in the comfort of your home. The feet scrubber is easy to use by anyone and can help you gently exfoliate your skin to get the effect you want. Apply a bit of lotion to rehydrate the skin and put on your favorite pair of sandals!
The foot stone pumice is a universal solution for exfoliating calluses, stains, corns, and cracked heels. All that’s left behind is healthy, smooth and soft skin that you can show off through your flip flops or sandals. Don’t worry: our stone scrub was designed for men and women alike, so that everyone can enjoy the amazing effects of this foot pumice stone.
How to use the pumice stone and enjoy smooth feet:
● Soak your feet in warm water; you can add sea salt or essential oils for a more relaxing effect;
● Exfoliate the dead skin by damping the stone in the same water and scrubbing using soft, circular motions, without pressing too hard;
● Complete the exfoliation by rinsing the feet with cold water and applying a soothing lotion.
Some other ways to use the pumice stone
● De-pill sweaters;
● Scrub residue off the toilet bowl, bath tub, and oven;
● Use small pumice pieces in terrariums;
● Remove pet hair off carpets and car seats;
● Remove unwanted body hair and ingrown hairs;
● Use it as a decorative garden piece.
Take a look at a few of our tips
● For hygienic reasons, it is recommended that you do not share your pumice stone with anyone, not even your closest family and friends;
● Using the pumice stone on inflammations, irritations, and rashes is not recommended;
● Do not use the pumice stone on other areas except for your feet;
● To maintain your feet smooth and soft, using the pumice stone twice a week is enough.
How to take care of the pumice stone
● After use, rinse the stone with soap and water and hang to dry;
● If the pores get clogged, clean the stone with a small brush;
● Boil the stone every month for about 5 minutes to deep clean it.
|Dimensions||0.09 × 0.06 × 0.025 m|
53131600 (Bath and body) Report an incorrect code
|Product Dimensions ||
9 x 6 x 2.5 cm; 100 Grams
|Item model number ||
|Country of origin ||