PureMate PM605 Electromagnetic Foot Circulation Massager & Body Therapy Machine, 99 Kinds of electromagnetic Wave Intensity,15 Massage Modes, Remote Control
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Item weight||3.4 Kilograms|
|Special feature||Infra red, remote control, electromagnetic pulses, timer, 15 modes, 99 intensity|
|Specific uses for product||Body|
|Product dimensions||45L x 42W x 17H centimetres|
|Water resistance level||Not Water Resistant|
- HIGH QUALITY & SLEEK DESIGN The PureMate Foot Massager silently soothes your tired limbs from a long day of work. Use it for 30 minutes daily & feel the benefits yourself! The sleek and stylish design makes the unit east to store.
- 99 LEVELS OF INTENSITY & 15 MODES for foot, leg and body comfort. This easy to use massager gives you complete control for your personal needs.
- EMS THERAPY is applied to the feet, sending electronic pulses tingling through your feet & legs creating healthier feeling legs. With the extra accessories providing TENS pads and connection wires, this gives you the option to feel the benefits on your body as well as your feet & legs
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT The Foot massager is lightweight and portable giving you the option to use it anywhere and time. The convenient and easy to use remote control means you can use the device without compromising on your comfort.
- FEATURES: It does come with remote Control and 15 waveforms massage mode to choose 99 intensity levels for two systems; Big LCD display to show the parameter.
Experience the epitome of relaxation and wellness with our luxurious Electromagnetic Foot Circulation Massager, designed to revitalize and invigorate your tired feet effortlessly.
What is the PureMate Electromagnetic Foot Circulation Massager?
The PureMate Circulation Promotor silently soothes your tired limbs by using EMS theapy, sending electronic pulses tingling through your feet & legs creating healthier feeling legs.
Does the circulation promotor vibrate or heat?
The massager does NOT vibrate or heat, it uses EMS & Infrared therapy.
What is EMS?
EMS stands for Electric Muscle Stimulation. The device uses electric pulses to contract and stimulate muscles to encourage blood flow helping to improve circulation.
Is it suitable for use for everyone?
No, it is not suitable for people with a pacemaker or cardiac condition, epilepcy, sensory nerve damage, extreme varicose veins, whilst pregnat or immediately after birth or after a recent surgical procedure.
We recommend to consult your GP.
|Dimensions||0.45 × 0.42 × 0.17 m|
53131700 (Therapeutic massage equipment) Report an incorrect code
|Product Dimensions ||
45 x 42 x 17 cm; 3.4 Kilograms
|Item model number ||
|Country of origin ||